My Writings. My Thoughts.

Vastu Shastra

On » Friday, June 12, 2009 //

A lot of people in our locality are falling prey to this demon called Vastu Shastra. Even my dad had called a "Vastu Expert" to analise our house. I heard him word by word and I felt that believing in this Shastra is just like believing in God. Simply because there is no logic involved in it. Just because the kitchen of our house is in the south west corner he said that the women of our house will have a shorter life and that most of my dad's hard earned money is going in kitchen expenses. I just smiled at him and asked dude what is the connection between my dad's expenses and the kitchen's position. He gives me an example that there was so and so house and the people of that house were facing this big problem n bla bla. Areey there is a difference between my family members and the people of the house that the Vastu expert mentioned. My family members have a set of capabilities( & weakness) which are quite different from those of the people of that house.Instead of improving the cooking habits why do something as crazy as demolishing the kitchen. I mean a kitchen is not even a living creature and it still it's harming us?[:O]. Is it a demon [:P].

I find it quiet funny that our elders themselves say " Beta jaisay karma karoge waise phal paoge" and instead of improving thier karma they demolish the same house that they built with such great love, care and hopes and ambitions. Ha. They themselves say "josh mein hosh say kaam lo" and they only let their josh control them, they only forget what they preach

No Response to "Vastu Shastra"

My videos. Featured videos.

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.